Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The rest of New Zealand and Bali 4/15-4/27

So after a couple days in Nelson getting things together and meeting a new friend of a friend, Aileen Shepard, Rena and I set out to catch the ferry from Picton to Wellington. We arrived in Wellington and said our goodbyes unfortunately but will meet again someday in the future for sure. I then drove up all the way to a couple hours outside of Auckland and picked up a hitch hiking girl from Israel named Naama Sitry. We kicked it off and hung out for the day finding a hidden gem near Auckland called the beach lands. We then hung out for a bit then hit the town for a little sneak and eat into Nomads hostel. After found a nice place to sleep and I woke up to flying out to Sydney then flying into Bali late at night. Got through the customs and the 25 dollar visa on arrival fee without any hustle but a bag grabbing helper who asked for money for helping carry my bag 50 meters so I gave him 10 cents and told him you grabbed my bag without me knowing of giving you anything and I thought you where from customs so piss off! When I made it out I was surrounded by taxi drivers asking me where I was going and what I was doing for an hour straight before finding my friend Jill, American Ex, who was waiting in the wrong place. We hung out for a couple days before things got too personal and I decided I wanted to do my own thing. Everything happens for a reason and I'm very glad it happened this way. I saw tons of surf places, amazingly spiritual people who lighten your day with their most genuine smile, crazy monkeys clan fights, Ubud, Uluwatu, Panang Panang, Bingin Beach, Rice terraces, and everything between. Had some really amazing yoga at the Yoga Barn and another Yoga studio right next to Buddha Bali which has amazing food and healthy Juices. Stayed on the beach at Kelly Warungs in Bingin for 7.50us and also Bali Spring home stay in Ubud for 10us a night that had a family staying right in the court yard with also their kids playing around everyday. Rented a motorbike 125cc for 4us a day and rode all over through crazy bee storms of motorcycle traffic. Hung out with some amazing people, Katrina Seidel, Ty and Erin Essenburg, Brian Larsh, and Anja Thompson, whom made the trip well worth it.

Some thoughts:

You'll find me saying goodbye to someone who I thought I knew but I guess people change in time and their jealousies blind their mind to the point of you letting them go. As much as I hate letting go, I love new beginnings and what ever has an ending means that there is a new beginning.

Bye for now...




























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment