Saturday, March 9, 2013

Everybody will be everybody

I've always thought no matter what you do you can't control what people stand up for and how they work so hard to become who they are unless your Francis J. Underwood, but influencing a thought or idea is something everyone is capable of doing and should always be used with the best intentions.
Not only a couple weeks ago i found that where my work is located, Daylesford VIC, is actually one of the biggest gay communities in all of oz and I never even noticed till today when I was heading to work seeing a gay rights parade.
What its broken into is everyone is the same, we are all made up of the same components and in the beginning we don't choose which side of sex we can have or what hormones are given to us, our body chooses that and we come to accept who we are and what we feel.
Why should we judge others when we have no control over what they want to be or become?
I accept anyone no matter who they are or what they want to become and who I choose to be in my life is up to me.
Gay people are actually pretty cool and are sometimes more down to openness than most people!

If your wondering what letters the people are holding up its COMMUNITY

















No comments:

Post a Comment