Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Time flys in three weeks plus

It's a weird thing saying time flys, I know everyone has said it, because you blink and then its gone. Nothing too much unimaginable happened in the traveling world, just work, riding, and a good 4.5km swim into a 12km run with a new friend who enjoys fitness just as much as i do. Not too much long up here, my last day of work at the Lake House is closing this Monday afternoon and im still getting gooses about going to Tasmania for three days, brisbane for 13 and sydney for 2 to see my good new friend Kevin chan again.

There's been a lot of thinking this week and it may be interesting if you find it:

Take me apart, tear me to shreds, splash me into pieces, burn me into ashes, turn me inside out, crack my glass, smash my mirror, and try to destroy everything you can because you will never take, tear, splash, turn, burn, crack, smash, destroy who I am inside my mind...

Here I am in this tiny world filled with people who are made up with exactly the same components as am i made of. But they will never see how I see things, breath air how I breath air, feel things how i feel things, and go through the things i go through. We are made up of things so close but we are galaxies away!

Meditation of your mind can turn minutes into days, days into months, months into century's, century's into endless infinity and how you get there is strictly at your own pace. BUT remember the more information you learn in the time you have can be passed on to anyone or anything through enculturation. It can be to your kids, your friends kids, your family, your friends, your stranger, and other endless amounts of people if YOU DECIDE to put it down on paper for generation to generation to use. Come together united differently, Learn through your own way, ideas aren't Often ever the same so don't ever feel Very different, you are different, we arE all different but can come together by working as a team voicing openly heard opinions.

Fear is what will either make you wither or make you stand up and persevere what you have right in front of you!

There's a storm outside weathering, while not only slowly changing the earth, but forming the mold of my human thought process into something harder, stronger, finer, and better for the next storm. For this one is only a test of the body on the outside and a slight change of the minds inside to what makes me who I am NOW!
No matter the storm churning caldron you throw my way physically or mentally I've already surrendered what you want out of me. Surrendered the thought of death being there with me at any point of time and that it will never scare me or hold me down because im happy with what I've done in the time that was given to me.

I feel as if power doesn't come from the vegetables and fruits you eat or drink but from the minds will to push the body farther into wanting the need for fulfillment of ones own passion.
Your thoughts are more powerful than you think... Create your realty... Live your life... And if your world comes crashing down and you forget who you are, I will be here to help you remember what and who you are....

Do you ever wonder why we create all these things that will never be reused in our lifetime? Plastics? Garbage? Where is it going to go? What are our kids going to do with it? What are we going to do with it? Create, destroy, employ, invent, and implement change?
What is change? Why change?

Have you ever questioned everything? Wondered who you are and why you do the things you do? Ever seen yourself from a different point of view? Asked why he/she did that? Found the answers to something and still integrated it in your restless mind?

Its eat to live not live to eat!

Through all the nutrients my body takes and the exercise i push through my bloodstream opens my mind wider than the galaxy expanding into galaxy past galaxy. Information is KEY!, not only to your life but all the people who are around you learning from you, living through you, and understanding themselves by being with you.

My quote:
Always live in the moment and realize in that split millisecond your going to squeeze everything out by living it to the fullest.

Some music i listened to over the past weeks:
Sapphire - by Andy Hunter
Tweak on your nipple, Sun to Me, Not going home - by Faithless
Clementine - by Helios
I will be here - by Tiƫsto
Some things (12 inch gold remix) - by Cell vs. Master Margarita
Dellphine - Sundial Aeon
Change (In the house of flies) - Deftones
Bullets - Rebecca & Fiona
Komponent (Telefon Tel Aviv Remix) - Apparat
London Rain - Cosmic Gate
Don't let me down (feat. Cat Martin) - Blackmill
Everything (feat. Myah) - Ron Reeser & Don Saez
Que Sera - Wax Tailor
Everywhere you are (Duderstadt vocal remix) - Mike shiver & Aruna

YouTube videos that i found hi lari us:
http://youtu.be/Sv5iEK-IEzw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fekfb4phAE&sns=em
http://youtu.be/Ir2TdfSwH8g
http://youtu.be/H0cFtIF1TNg

Enjoy the little things...









































No comments:

Post a Comment