Monday, April 15, 2013

4-12 The New Zealand Tour South Island: Christchurch to Motueka

After waking up a couple times realizing where I actually was, instead of a dream, I started up the car and we headed out to Castle Hill along the M73. It was my second time being there and Rena's first which we took a different look of the place than the time I did before. I saw it a completely different way from the last time and we hiked through a maze of rocks to then all the way up to this hill that gave a great view of the whole place. That whole place is truly spectacular and if you ever get to go there you'll feel the same wow as I did. We then headed out up to the Motueka taking the 73 to the Lake Brunner road which turns into the Arnold Valley road then into the 7 taking a left onto the 69 to the 6 and then ending up on the 60. The drive was beautiful but nothing much to stop and stay at. When we got to Motueka the sun had disappeared into the darkness and we where pretty tired from sitting in the car all day so we got for a stretch. We then ate some food, found a nice place to sleep, and got ready for the adventure awaiting the next morning in the Abel Tasman.

Bye for now...

Some thoughts...

You'll find me in a place that I have been before, but this time I see it completely different and I say: "wow I can't believe how much more I'm seeing!". I make my way over to climb my up a face of a crazy high limestone rock while someone watches with their hands over their mouth in fear. At the same time I slowly pull my way up to the top smiling with success and sit down with an amazing view.
I hope you see things not the same way all the time but see them from a new angle or a different point of view that opens your mind farther in understanding them a little bit more.

















No comments:

Post a Comment